Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Focus, I Think Not.


Have you ever had so much to do and just could not focus? You feel like there are so many things that you want to get done but for some reason,there is a little voice in your head saying not to or pulling your attention away so that you can't focus.

That's exactly how I am today. For some reason I just can not simply focus. I have got ten million things that I should do, and that I need to get done but for some odd reason I simply can not focus. Is it me,or is there some reason that I can't focus.

Even writing this post today,I had a time focusing. Usually when I'm like this something is on my mind or I am stressed,but today is different. I am not stressed and do not have anything on my mind so what is the problem.


Is it just me,or do we all have these thinking problems? Hopefully I am not the only one who is having this problem. I feel like I have so much to say and do and yet I just can't get them done. Well , Hopefully I can get back on track, as my other half would say and get my brain going again. I hate when it stops working.

No comments:

Post a Comment