Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 11, 2010

The Brain Test.


The other day I was telling you all about my place of work and how they were making me get rid of my favorite ear rings. Well today I am glad to say that I have found a solution and a way around that very problem.

See when people tell me that I can't wear something or I can't do something I try not to get mad I get smart. I put my brain to the test and see what I can come up with. So my place of work said that I could not wear my ear rings even know they are my very favourite and good luck charms.

So in my wisdom of knowledge I put my brain to the test. I thought all night try to figure out ways that I could still have my ear rings close to me and not have to take them off. Then the answer became so obvious to me. It was clear. I would shorten them.(Ok,well not me but a friend of mying did).

So this is what I am saying. If you have a problem like I did even a simple or a more serious problem stop and think. Some times the answers can be right under neath our noses and because we are so afraid of what is to come we sometimes miss it. My advice, take the time to stop and think.

No comments:

Post a Comment