Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Eye To Eye.


Everybody has their own opinion about things. Weather we think people are right or wrong we all still have our own views about different things. We should not judge people by what they think or believe or what opinions they have.

I feel like a lot of times in this world we are so set on what everybody else thinks or about who is right or wrong. Instead we should just be set on what ourselves thinks as individuals and not as a group.

I hear it a lot, people telling other people how they should think or if someone gives their opinion of something telling them that they are wrong. Well,I have got one question for everyone, aren't we individuals?Don't we stand,walk and THINK on our own? We are our own person and we should be the only ones that should be able to tell our own self's if we are right or wrong about something,not everyone else.

One of the reason's why I am writing this post today,is because I am always getting told how to think. People saying that I should believe in this or that,well,I'm tired of it. I just want to believe in what ever I believe in and not what others believe in or think what other's think.This is one of the main reason's why I try to give my opinion on thinks just because I don't want to offend anyone or hurt anyone. What do you all think?Is it ok to give an opinion or should I just keep my thoughts to my self.

No comments:

Post a Comment