Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Cats Meow.


So I always talk about my other pets,so today I am going to talk about this one. I think she deserves to be talked about. When she was first born,she was so afraid of everything,never wanting to be around anyone or anything. Now look at her. She is so grown and so full of life. She runs more and meows more especially in the middle of the night. She likes to sit on my computer bag more like she is doing in this picture. For some reason she thinks of it as her domain. Anyways, she is my precious baby and I love her so much. She is my littlest baby I believe and she could not be anymore spoiled. Her name is Baby Girl. Or as I like to call her Miss Trouble. Hope you all like this picture. She is a beautiful animal. Tomorrow I am back to my regular post I promise.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment