Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Other Side Of Me.


In case you didn't know it,I have 2 sides to me, as do we all. When,I'm out and about with friends,or hanging out with my boyfriend or something like that I am just me no, more no less. I am usually the one who is very quite,and kind of shy,and the one who even if something is bothering her keeps it bottled up inside. I suppose in a way,I have always been like that.

Then I have my other side of me. The writer side,I guess you can call it. This is the side of me where I really let everything that I have been bottled inside me just go. The side where I am not really afraid to let people see how I feel. I don't know,maby it just feel safer here when I am writing. Maby I just know that here people won't judge me or judge the way that I am.

I know that I have always said "What you see,is what you get" but sometimes I feel like that is not enought. Sometimes I feel like there is a piece of me missing, you know. Like there are days that I just don't know who I am. I know that I should know who I am,but with me I just never know.

We all have different sides to us. Can you guess what side this is of me,I bet you can. I will admit there are days that I just feel lost,or confused. I mean not knowing who you are sometimes will get anyone confused. With me,I like both sides of myself. I like my shy but sidle self,but I also love my writer side of my side. Most of the time I am in my writer side,but there are times where I am in my shy side.

So,maby having to sides of myself isn't nesscerely a bad thing. Maby since I have two side of me I know that I can almost always find out who I am. I know who I am not just one question,who are you and I mean the real you.

No comments:

Post a Comment