Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Halloween This.


Halloween,brings out the weirdness in everyone no matter what age. It's for the young,pre teens, pre adults,and even for the adults,you get the point. Halloween brings out the frecky in everyone.

Today,I seen something while out in town that just made me laugh for one thing and wounder at the same time. While in town today I seen a whole bunch of zombies,and not just any zombies,bloody. Gorey zombies. Now,I'm not crazy and yes by this post I know people might think that I am but I really did see zombies walking around where I was shopping at.

Halloween isn't for a little while yet,so why in the world did I see zombies you might ask,well I was asking my self the same question when I seen them. And before anyone says anything,no I didn't just imagine them they were really there. It wasn't till I got informed about a show that was going on in the shopping center did I truly understand what was going on. I just thought people were losing their minds or they wanted to get a head start on Halloween.

Anyways,that was one of the craziest things that I have seen in a great while. I love Halloween, I am even helping out this year at a haunted hotel with my boyfriend,so I love Halloween. I just think it was a little weird seeing zombies walk around when I was shopping even know I knew that they were just people dressed up,it still was just very insane,at least to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment