Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sit And Listen.


Have you ever just sat and listened. Listened to all the sounds around you. Not only inside but outside as well. You would be amazed if you knew all the different sounds that happen around you.

The birds singing,the crickets chirping,the cars going by,or even children playing in a yard. Whatever the sound my be, each sound has something so unique and so beautiful about it. At night is when I believe you can hear some of the best sounds.

When I raise up my window, or sit out side on my front step,I can hear crickets chirping or dogs barking. It is so beautiful to hear some of those sounds and especially at night,when you are trying to relax.

I think for me one of the best sounds that I like to hear is the sound of the water. The ocean in the summer time,as it hits the rocks,or the rain as it hits the side of the house in the middle of a rain storm. I just love the water as I have said many times,so it no wounder that,that is one of my most treasured sounds to hear.

Do your self a favor, take a few minutes tonight,or whenever you can and just sit. Sit and listen to all the sounds around you.I like to listen at night but you can do it when ever you feel so. When you and your family are outside listening,turn off everything. All phones,cell phones,tv's,radios,ect. That way you can get the full affect of what is really going on around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment