Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Adventures Of Summer.


Summer time is finally here, and I am so excited, I have been wanting summer to come since the winter time(which I also love). This means it times for sun burns, sun block, the beach, family outings, and a brake from collage. I think for me at least the best part would be the beach. I love the beach, I love the water,period. My friends would tell me that It was like I was born to swim. I love the way it feels on my skin, and I like when its late night and you go walking on the pier and you hear the waves hitting the sides of the pier that is so beautiful and plus it is more beautiful when you see the sun going down at the beach too..

Like I said I love the summer time. I know for me at least for some god for saken reason it makes me have a better attitude and a more positive outlook on life. I guess for me the reason that it makes me have a more positive attitude is because in the winter there is times when it snows and you get trapped in your house and people start getting on each others nerve's, with summer you can be out and it's like your free. I love to be kinda wild in the summer. See with me it's like it's twice as good because first of all I can go on a road trip and vacation with my family and especially my friends and also because I was born in the summer,( June 12) to be exact.

I just think that everyone has that favorite season,and mying is summer. OK I know it's kinda weird to have a favorite season,but you have to know that some are so much better then others. Summer is supposed to make people happy. This is suppose to be where you can go on vacations, and go to the beach, and go to party's ,and just have fun with your friends and family. That's what really we should do in the summer time.Just have fun. Well I hope everyone has great 2010 summer, and for those of us who got out of collage for the summer time have a great 2010 summer brake. Better enjoy it while it last cause at some point collage starts again, and we all know how fun that is .

No comments:

Post a Comment