Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 27, 2010

That Special Time.


The summer time is so special. It's the time where I am finally going on my vacation. I haven't been in along time and I am so excited. Me and my boyfriend are going to the beach and I can't wait. He always makes it so fun when we go somewhere like that. We pack a lunch,and eat on the beach when the sun goes down,and he holds me and we watch the water come up over the sand. It is the best thing in the world to me.

We have always had a good time together but when we go to the beach it makes it so much more fun. We are only going for a couple days but it is just enough time for me to relax. We will be going down a day earlier than my family to just get us time,then we will meet my family the next day and have some time with them. When we go down to the beach, we always go shopping ,I mean how can you go to the beach and not go shopping, and then we all walk on the beach and look at the waves, and sometimes we go on boat rides ,and go swimming. For me the beach is just amazing and relaxing. It brings me back to when I was younger and my grandparents would take me. I remember how I would build sand castles ,and go in the water,so for me it brings back a lot of memories.

I can't wait till we go. It should be amazing. I think the best part of the whole trip,is that I am going with the people I love ,and the man I love the most. It is always an adventure when we go so I am sure that this time will not be any different than any other time. Everybody should just take a vacation. We all need to get away sometimes. We just all need to get away sometimes from,work,school and sometimes life and a vacation is the perfect way to do that. I know that when I come home from the beach, I am always relaxed,sunburned, but relaxed. I think this is going to be the best beach trip yet. I can't wait till we watch the sun go down over the water, that is the most beautiful thing to see when you go on a trip like this, well to me it is.

3 comments:

  1. I am so envious! Have fun on your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I know I will, my boyfriend will be with me and I know it will be the best time ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will still be doing blogs everyday,even know I am on vaction. I love doing them and a vaction is no excause to stop doing them.

    ReplyDelete