Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Ulitmate Keep Up


Have you ever seen someone with their pants hanging half way off there behind? Well I see it 24 -7 and I am tired of seeing it. I even have to see it at work where you are suppost to be well dressed. Before I started dating I always thought it was a guy thing. Now that I am dating I have come to relize that not all guys do it. I am not sure why guys like to have their pants hanging half way off their behinds.

Is it the new trend of the year's to come, because if it is then we got alot to worry about. I can't see how people do that. It's not like I want to be setting down for lunch or even out with my friend's to see a movie and see some guys butt instead. I have co-workers that walk around with them down to where I can see there underwear, and I am always telling them "Pull you pants up, no body wants to see that". Which is true who wants to see another persons underwear at least I don't.

I think that sometimes people do it just to be funny and cool, and "newflash" its not funny or cool, and trust me women don't find it attractive at all, in fact some of us think it's kinda stupid and alot dumb. What do guys think is going to happen if they pull them up. Do they think the world is going to friend, or even women will not find them attractive. Well I hate to tell you guys but when your pants are down then women don't find you attractive and the world is not going to end if you keep them pulled up like respectable guys. You can have your pants pulled up and still be a good guy. I really think that people need to start wearing belts again. I mean isn't that the whole reason why they were invented in the first place. Guys take this lesson from me and KEEP YOUR PANTS PULLED UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment