Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Growing Up Too Fast.


You know how when you are little and your parents are suppose to take care of you, and then as they get a bit older you take care of them, well when I was little it was not like that. When I was little I had to really learn how to take care of myself and I grew up kinda fast because of that. I have told you all in so many post that I have never really though of my parents as my parents, I have always though of my grandparents as my parents.

I think that the reason that I think of my grandparents like my parents is because they helped raised me. Me and my parents never really got along, that is why I have had to grow up fast. I have always felt like I have had the weight of the world on my shoulders. I am the one who if someone is sick I take care of them, or drive them to there special places that the need to go,ect. For some reason I didn't mind having to grow up fast. I had help from my grandparents, They tough me how to do a lot of things. Things that I know I could not have learned from myself, things like walking and how to cook and how to talk and,even helping me with my schooling.

Like I have also said in my other post, I did have a good childhood, but I just wish that I would not have had to grow up so fast, If it would not have been for my grandparents I would have never made it this far. Even now that I am away for school they are helping me everyday. They give me words of wisdom and advice when I need it. I love them so much for that. I don't know if there will every be a way I can repay them for all they have done, but if there was a way, I would do it in a second. I guess that I have never really realized how luck I am, until now.I don't know how many people out there has had to grow up fast but,I know I have and with the support of my grandparents I did it and still doing it.Take this advice and stay close to the people who are nearest and dearest to you because family is what really counts right?

2 comments:

  1. I grew up pretty fast as well. Seems like it gives you a unique perspective on life, which can be good or bad, depending on what you make of it. Glad to hear you're looking it from the positive side!

    Diggin' the blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Like I said Its my passion to write, Its what I have wanted to do with my life. I have always had to grow up fast and this is a way for me to get my thinking out when I think too deep./

    ReplyDelete