Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 7, 2010

Stress The Never Ending Story

Lately I have been very stressed. With collage and family and work it seems like it never going to end. So why is that everywhere I go it seems to just get worse. Like the other day when I was in class the tecacher ask a question, out of everbody he ask, me the only one that didn't have her hand up and he ask me. I didn't know the answer so he just made me look like an stupid person in front of everybody. Thats what I am talking about he just added to it. So why do people not get that when we are stressed we just need to be left alone. It seems like when I am stressed everybody wants me to talk about it. I tell people leave me alone, and they don't, but when I am not stressed they don't want talk to me , so why is that? Sometimes I think that people have just got things all wrong. It should be when you are not stressed that people want to talk to you and when you are stressed they leave you alone . When I am stressed my boyfriend will just come over very nice and gentle and say "Say honey I know your stressed but just remember I love you" and go about his happy way. I wish there could be more people like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment