Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Best Of Both World's


I was talking with my cousin the other day, we are very close(We are only 3 days apart).when I relized I have the best of both worlds.My family is everything to me. I don't know where I would be today if it would not be for my family. They have tough me so much over the years, and put me in line when I did something wrong or when my head would get to big. I have a big family so i was always learnig something, anything from how to be polite or how to take care of myself. Now that I am older I have come to relize that the lessons that I would learn from my family would help me in my life with my friends.
I have amazing friends. We are always doing something on the weekends, weather it is just going out to see a movie ( which happens often) or just jokeing with them over the phone or at work. I have come to relize that sometimes your friends can teach you a life lesson with out you even knowing it. I have had a really good friend since I have started working at my job. She is such a great person and helps me whenever I need it or when my head gets to big. The other day we went to a movie and before the movie started I was telling her about how stressed I was and without even missing a beat she said "Your only as stressed as you let your self get". I didn't think much about it until later that night when was in bed later that night, but she is right.Friends can teach you a lesson without you even knowing it .
Your always learnig something from someone. Dosen't matter if its from your friends or family. Sometimes they are doing it without you knowing it. It dosn't matter who you are or even how old you are just take the time to learn from people cause it can help you when you least expect it and then you can say you have the best of both worlds.

2 comments:

  1. Great work on your blog! I love how your friend inspired you. And you know what? I agree with her -- stress is all in our heads.

    Keep up the good work! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out my blog I am glad that you liked it. And yes she is a great friend.

    ReplyDelete