Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Innocent One.


The other day me and my boyfriend was watching tv when a commercial came a cross . It was about animals that have been beaten and abused. You know the ones that I am talking about, the ones where they talk about the animals that have been staving and are hurt and are on their own left to basically die. I don't know how people can do that to an animal.The are just so innocent and do nothing to anybody. Animals don't need to be hurt and starving and under weight. They need to be loved and helped just like people need to be loved and helped.

Why do these people do that to these animals? I mean I know this is going to sound weird,but I think animals have feeling too. This is something that I have felt strongly about since I was little. I have always loved animals, and I still do. I remember when I was little, we always had cats,and dogs,and birds,and fish. I loved all kinds of animals,and like I said I still do. I have even rescued a few of my pets that I have right now,from the outside. I have a lot cats and dogs and one of my cats that I have, I rescued from the outside.. When we got him he was under weight,and hungry, and cut up. Now he is just as crazy as ever, and he acts like he runs the place.

I just think that animals are the innocent ones If people are going to get a pet than they need to learn how to take care of them. People have to remember that animals have feelings too. They don't need to be in a place where they are hurt and abused all their lives. They need to be in a home where they are loved an respected. This is one of the hardest things to talk about for me because I have so many feeling on this subject. If you think about it don't animals want just the same things that people want, love respect, and someone to care for them. If I can tell people one thing it's that pets are great to have, they can be loving and beautiful animals, if you let them be,but you have to give them a chance and not throw them out like a piece of garbage,when they miss behave,or don't act right. Like people you have to give them a chance. People get very attached to their animals,I even know people that think of their animals as their children. I may not get that far,but I do think a lot of my pets and I love each and everyone of them no matter how spoiled they get.

PS: Just to let you all know this is one of the cats that I rescued, that I was talking about in my blog.

3 comments:

  1. I rescued my beautiful puppy, Max, from the pound. He had been abused and it took him a long time to come out of his shell, but now his life is full of joy. It's so sad to see any animals have to go through this. Especially since Max really is my best friend.

    Great Post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ruth, I just think we shouldn't treat animals like dirt, They deserve a chance to live to. Don'tt you think?

    ReplyDelete