Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Pack Rat In Me.


Ever noticed when you go shopping, sometimes you tend to just leave the bags sit, and then just sometimes they tend to just keeping growing and growing until you eventually have a lot of the same thing. Well I an a person who can go shopping and even know I have ten of them sitting at home I just pick up another because its on sale, or even because it's a different color. I know I shouldn't but who can go by a sale and not love it,I know I can't . Even if there is not a sale I tend to pick up different things that I already have.

Another thing that I am really bad for is I like to keep everything that my friends and family gives me. Now I am not saying that I don't throw things away sometimes, because I do clean quite a bit and go through things a lot(expecially when I am board), but I just keep a lot of things. Just like the other day, I was going through my file cabinets, again just cause I was board, and found some cards, that my family had given me for different special events. I bet you they had to be from when I was 3 or 4 but I had keep them, and I have no idea why I keep them.

I do the same things with clothes and the biggest with purses and wallets. I bet you I have probably 100 purses and 100 wallets. I love to make sure I have on for every year, and every season, and I need to make sure that I have my special ones for special events. I can't help my self. I just see them In stores and think to my self (wow, I have to have that) then I pick it up. Like I said I can't help myself. I love to shop. I know that I should maby clean out my closet and go through my purses and wallets and everything else that I have bough in bulk but I don't. Between work and class and family, and friends I just never find the time. Even my friends sometimes call me a pack rat. I hate that. I am not a pack rack, I just no a good deal when I see it. Well maby I will go through and just look at the things that I have and pair down, just a little. Maby I should also limit the things that I buy and not go to so many sales. That way my friends and family can't call me a pack rat.

No comments:

Post a Comment