Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 25, 2010

The Lazy Day.


Have you ever woke up one day and just felt so tired? Well that's kinda how I felt today. I just felt so tired and I felt so weak, and I don't know why. I hate feeling like this. I just feel like I want to sit around and watch tv on the couch and drink coffee all day. I feel like when I am lazy,I am helpless, and I am not helpless what so ever.

I knew something was wrong today when I didn't want to go shopping with my best friend. I am always up for shopping so I knew that today was going to be one of those days where I just wanted to be lazy. I think that everyone has those days, it's those days where you would rather stay in bed or sit around and watch a movie instead of getting out and having fun with your friends. Why do we have those days I wounder? I mean we do not like feeling like we are helpless, so why do we act like it? We could say it is the weather, or that we just needed a day to do what we wanted to do. For me I am just going to blame it on myself and say I just needed some me time. Which is true sometimes. We all just need a day where we can have some me times, right ladies. I mean if we didn't have me time, sometimes ladies, we would all be going insane,so it's good to have that me time.

I think that it is good to have that time where you can just relax and reflect on the day,that you have had. I don't think that one day is bad of being lazy and helpless, as long as we don't take it to the extreme. Like I said maby today was just my day to be lazy for what ever reason. I don't like days like today,but maby this is just a day where I can be refreshed and just reflect on my week that I have had. The only think that really sucks about today is that my lazy day just fell on a day where I have got ten million things to do. Well I guess that I will just have to make them up tomorrow, well maby.

No comments:

Post a Comment