Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Blame Game


Have you ever been blamed for something that you know in your heart was not true, well I have and now I know why if feels so bad. I have been having problems at work with my co- workers blaming "silly" things on me. Things that I would never do in a million years,but I get blamed for it. I don't know why and I just really don't care. The thing that hurts me the most is that people would think that I would do some of the things that they are saying I did. Things like disrespecting people or relaxing on the job, or even being late to work, those are just some of the things that people are saying that I did.

I nerver knew why people would single one person out and blame something that they did not do on them but now I know why, people just do it to A):be mean B):to just have something to do. Sometimes I feel like people just sit around and say "today I want to blame someone for something but who" I hope that is not the case, but if they do people really need to find another way of keeping busy because it is really getting old (very fast).

I really would like an answer to my question and someone plese tell me why in this world do people do such a mean thing and single one person out and blame them. I know in my heart that I would never do anything to anybody, I have been brought up in such a great and lovling way and I would never do some of the things that I was and am being blamed for.I know better. I never knew how much it hurts for someone to blame something on you that you did not do until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment