Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 11, 2010

Music The Story Of Our Life's


Have you ever lisiten to a piece of music or even watched a music video and though wow, that was the story of my life. I think everybody at least on time or another has had a song that has been special to them. It could be a song that you danced to at your wedding or a song that was played at prom or even a song that you remember as a kid. Well I know I have heard many songs that have been special to me or that have told a story about one part or another in my life.

There are many different types of music out there that can tell your life story. Music like rock, or county or classic, techno,pop,ect. I know that for me it's music like some pop and country. One of the bands that have music in the pop music genera that tell my life story is "nickleback" I don't know what it is about them, but alot of their music really does tell about some point or another of my life. I think that sign of good music is when it moves you and it brings back a good or a bad time in your life.

Like I said music is everwhere, It's on tv, and on the internet and in your car. It's a great stress relif when you have had a bad day or even a busy day, or happy day,ect. Music can be a great thing, and with so many differnt types out there it is easy to find what you are looking for. My advice to people would be this: When you are by yourself try and lisiten to some music, or go even go through some old records and try to listien to the words of those songs and see if they tell a story about your life or see if you remember a good time or even a bad time in your life. Who know you might be suprised on what you find. You never know,until you try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment