Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 21, 2010

I Will Always Be There.


I have a friend that is going through some tough times right now. She is such a great friend and I love her to death. I remember when my grandfather had his heart attack she was there. Actually it was the first time I had even talked to her. She was a shoulder that I could cry on and a friend that I could talk too. I think that is what makes her such a good friend, is that I can talk to her when I need someone to talk too. Lately though she has been going through some tough times. So much things has been happing to her, Its almost like 2010 is not the year for her, like I thought that It wasn't the year for me. Me and her are kinda in the same boat.

I feel like I would love to do more for her but sometimes I just don't know how. I have told her so many times that I will do what ever she needs me to do for her, and that she can call me when she needs to talk. God knows she has been there for me,so many times. See I feel like so many people have said that they are my friends and then they betray me. Well this friends doesn't I don't know how many people have a friend like that but they are good to have. I know for me I just need to talk to someone sometimes and she is someone I can just call and talk too when I need too.

Like I said I am the type of person that when you are my friend you are a friend for life to me. I love my friends and family.I like to be there for people and comfort people when they are down. I guess that is the way I have always been. I really hope my friend know that I am there for her when ever she needs me. Like I said I am not afraid to say that I love my friends. I think sometimes people lose sight of good friends. We should always keep track of our friends and family. Friends are so important to have, I can't stress it enough. Even if it's just a friend that you have just meet like my friend was. Always be there for your friends cause you never know when they might need you or when the tables are turned and you will need them.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Lyndsie,

    Got your message on our blog. We would love to chat with you privately through email. Could you email us at: radeckirites@gmail.com
    Then we can properly chat!

    Thanks, B and D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. I will defently take you all up on that. I sent you all something from aol. please tell me if you all got it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, we haven't received an email yet. It should work even from your aol account. Hmmm. Try copy and pasting this address and trying again:
    radeckirites@gmail.com
    (Are we the blind leading the blind, huh?!)
    We're turning in for the night, but I'll be sure to check in tomorrow afternoon.
    Good luck!! B

    ReplyDelete