Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Two Steps Foward And One Step Back


This year(2010) has been crazy. With family,friends, work,and school it seems like something is always going wrong. Sometimes I feel like I can get really far in the day or the week and then something goes wrong and knocks me on my butt. I know it happens to everybody at least once or twice in there life, but it seems like recently it been happing to me, alot.

Just like the other day when I was at work.I thought I was doing so good. I was keeping busy and cleaning, and just trying to make the day go by faster. I thought I was doing a good job. I had not said anything to anybody, I was friendly with the people that had come in and on a plus it was a beautiful day outside, the sun was shining and the birds were singing and it just made the day a more perfect day untile the boss called me into the office. I knew that it's never good to have the boss to call anybody into the office. As I am in the office the boss explained to me that someone had complained about me. As I am lisiting I am setting there in shock. "Someone complained about me, are you sure you have the right person I asked" the boss just simple shook their head and said yes it was you. They told me that I need to go home. "How could this happen I ask my self" I was doing so good. It had been a great day and my week had been doing so good. I thought I was actually doing great job.

This just proved my point. I actually thought the week was doing great,until this happen then I wasn't so sure. I was just devestated. I didn't know what to do. I the one who has never been let go from anything had been let go from a job. Not only was sad,but it was also so stupid that I had let this happen. Then something good happen. When I got home from what use to be my job, I stated calling around tring to find a job. I needed one and needed one bad. Then one place that I called told me to come in for an interview. After the interview she said well thanks for coming in you are hired. I was so excited. Not only that day had I been fired I had also gotten hired an hour after that. Which proves that sometime you have to take Two steps back and one step foward. And sometimes you might fall on you butt, but never give up on what you believe in.

No comments:

Post a Comment