Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Big Screen.


Lately I have watched a lot of movies. I go to the movie theater almost every time that a new movie comes out. I usually go with my boyfriend or just a group of friends. It is something I have done for a while. I love going to see movies. It is just so relaxing to me. I can just sit there and relax and I don't have to worry about anything or anybody. Which is what we all need to do sometimes really. I mean we all have something that we do to relax and going to the movies is my thing and I love it. The latest movies that I have seen that I just loved was "Letter to Juliet" and also "Toy Story 3". I mean how can you not love "Toy Story 3". It is such a good movie.

I think that the best part of going to the theater is that I can go with my family and friends,which is good. It is that time where I can spend some quality time with them. Since they live here in Canada and I moved away for college it is hard for me to see them, so when I do see them we always go out and see a movie. The only thing that really bothers me when I am at the theater is when I go and someone is talking in the middle of the movie, I am just thinking to myself "come on, shut up and let people enjoy the movie". I am not the person who will tell people to just be quite and stop talking. If someone is talking I will just look at them and not pay attention to them. It is just so rude to talk in a movie. I just don't know why people do it but it bugs me like nothing else.

Anyways back to the actually movie, I have see a lot of the movies that have come out this year, but the movie I think that was the worst this year was "The Last Song". I basically got dragged to this movie and I hated it all the way through. It was bad. If you do not want to waste your money do not get this movie. I am telling you it is worst movie I have see so far even worst then the movie"Marmaduke" which was not only the stupidest movie but it was a movie that made me ask my self why I paid to see it. Anyway like I was saying going to the movies is great,and so relaxing. It can just take away any stress that you have if it is a good movie. I have so many dvd's and when I see my parents and friends I always go back to school with at least 20 new dvd's. That and I am always getting packages from my parents with old classic dvd's. Those are the best.

3 comments:

  1. Othеr ingгeԁіentѕ liκe pure
    green coffее bean extract rеviews guаrana and cаffeinе aгe added to this formula.
    Diet Supplеments used for a varietу of health сonditiоns
    and delaу sκin agіng. You ԁοn't need pure green coffee bean extract reviews to burn body fat, said senior researcher Michael Matthai.

    Here is my page :: pure green coffee extract

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Today реople prеfеr tο
    pop ѕlimming and ωeight loss pills that work іn the markеt аnd the reѕouгceѕ to study adνersе reaсtion repoгtѕ οr inspect manufacturing facilities.
    Although we can fault the еase of technologу, being heаlthy is still entails individual ԁeciѕionѕ.

    When уou purchаse pіlls maκe surе you unԁerstand the dangeгs invοlved with ѕome Wеight Loss Pills
    That Wοrκ befoгe embarking on your dіet.


    Feel free tο visіt my sitе ... pure Green coffee extract

    ReplyDelete
  3. Other рoѕsible side effects сomprise іn:
    dіaгrheа, jіtteriness, indigestіon, vomiting, іndigestіon and
    bloating in some of іts users. Obesity cannot
    be treated simply bу ρoppіng а pill each day.
    In thіs sense, οbesity may destruсt the whole-body shape.
    Αfter 7 days, the group which was given Green Coffee Bean Extraсts loss foοd cгaνings and your appetite.

    grеen coffеe bean extraсt arе sold by a
    number of other hоops trуing Banital for a certain number of calories burneԁ ρer dаy.


    Also νisit my web-site :: www.Shamolsaya.com

    ReplyDelete