Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Next Step.


Every girl dreams about getting married someday. We all want that special diamond ring,the one that really counts. Well I have been wanting to get married for a long time. I think that my family has had that special day planned out since I was little. I feel like it is taking forever for my boyfriend to ask me to marry him. He knows that I would say yes in a heart beat, I would not even have to think about. We both love each, and we both want to get married, but I think something is standing in his way of asking me to marry him. I really wish that I knew what it was. Is it me,or is it that we are both still in school,what is it?

We have always talked about finishing school, before we got married. We both want to get out there a little bit more with out careers. We really don't want to rush anything,but he has not even ask me to marry him yet. We could just be engaged, we could wait till we got out of college to get married since that is what we both want. Now I know that I sound a little un patient,but you can't blame be. Like I said I have been planning my wedding since I was little. Now maby some things has changed like the colors and the songs and different things like that but I have always known what type of wedding that I have wanted which is beach wedding. I want a wedding down by the water,with everyone bare footed,and the sun just going down. That would be so beautiful and perfect. I have talked to my boyfriend a couple of times this week about getting engaged and it seems like every time I do he just says"ok honey we will". I wish he would just go ahead and propose to me, really. I will wait however long it takes ,because I do love him,but I just wish I had some kind of clue that is going to happen, and happen soon.

Like I said maby I should just give him time. I think it will happen, and I know it will happen soon I just need to be patient. My grandmother and grandfather is always telling me to not rush things. They want to me have the best life there is out there. They are always telling me two things, 1:)don't rush your life away,and 2:) When things are meant to happen they are meant to happen, and only then will things fall into place. I know it is true and I should listen to them, It is just so hard to though when you have been dating someone since middle school. Like I said I love him to death,and maby these things take time who knows. For me I just hope we can last a long time like my great grandparents did that I talked about in my last blog. Now it's all just waiting it out to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment