Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sleep,Sleep And More Sleep.


Remember when you were a kid and you would get up really early, and you would go into your parents room and wake up them up as well, Then you all would get up and go down stairs and watch tv. Well that how I am today,minus the waking of the parents since, I don't live with them anymore. When I was little I use to get up at like 5 or 6 in the morning. I just could not sleep,what so ever. I wasn't having any bad dreams I just could not sleep.

When I was a teenage like 14 or 15 I would stay up to 10 0r 11 and go to bed. For some weird reason it just seemed like I was more tired as a teenager. Maby it was because when I was a teenager I had a job,and school, and some home work,and I had things to do. By the end of the night I just felt dead and I would go into my room and watch tv and end up falling asleep on my bed with the tv on (which happened often). My parents would always get after me because I had left the tv on. They didn't like when I did that very often,but what can I say I was tired.

Now I am back to when I was little again. I just can not go to bed. I stay up to 2 or 3 and there are nights that I have stayed up till it was 5 in the morning. I don't know why I do that. Maby it is because I am in college and I just am under a lot of stress sometimes. I wish that I could fall asleep at a normal hour. I just am more alive in the night time. Most of the time I am on my computer,Or watching old movies with my boyfriend. I don't know what it is,like I said I wish I could just figure out why I can't sleep. I never can tell when it comes to me , sometimes my life is just kinda weird, in a good way not a bad way.

This is a good song,plus this is the way that I feel about sleep. For a country song this is a good song and it relates to my blog, check it and and see what I mean. Plus: the guy is kinda cute,but don't tell my boyfriend I said that.


4 comments:

  1. Ugh...I know what you mean. I sometimes stay up till 3 or 4 just tossing and turning. Seems like whenever I lay down and get still, the wheels in my mind start turning extra quickly and the shut-off valve just doesn't work. I've gotten to where I have to have a cup of tea before I go to bed and then watch youtube videos for about 30 mins to shut down my brain so I can sleep. (Wliia is wonderful for this, btw!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I know what you mean see with me I drink coffee through the day and night so I diffently know what you mean. Sorry but I don't know what wliia is. but I am sure it was a great suggestion what ever it was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whose Line Is It Anyway. Best way to relax. I watch that, get to laughing, and forget whatever was on my mind. Look it up on Youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that show, Man that is such an alsome show. I love the game "sceans from a hat" and also I love the game Scean To Rap, Beause Really the only one who can rap is Wayne the others can not do it to save their lives. Yeah another Whose line Fan. I use to watch the british eposides growing up , the american with drew carey. I stil watch that every night. Yeah for you. Another Whose Line fan.

    ReplyDelete