Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Keep It Clean.


I am obsessed with keeping things clean. In fact, it drives me crazy when I see a table that has stuff all over it or things on the floor or even things that are out of place. It just drives me insane.

When I was younger, I did not mind it. I mean I was little so I would just through things all across the room or come home and take off my shoes and socks and it would be one shoe and sock going one way and one going the other way. Now that I am an adult I just can not understand how I did that.

I am always telling my boyfriend,when you he gets something out, put it back where it was. I make sure that I have my clothes in a certain order in my closet, and I have my pantry in a certain order, I even organize my cd's in my car.
Is it a women thing or is it just me that likes to make sure things look good 24/7. I mean I can take a little bit of un organized mess,but there is times when I have to pick up and clean up and do all that cleaning stuff, you all know what I mean.

So what I mean is, keep it clean not only in our homes but in our world as well.


1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way. My apartment has a place for everything, and everything in it's place...most of the time :D Occasionally, if I'm having a busy week I'll let it get messy, but then on the weekend I spend a little time cleaning and it's back to organized.

    ReplyDelete