Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Technology The Next Generaction.


Technology today has gotten so advanced today that it is simply amazing. I mean think about it, 20 or even 30 years ago they did not have cell phones, and Ipods and things like that. They just did not have things like that. Over the years we have become more advanced.

Now I love technology, I really do but sometimes it just makes life more difficult,well at least for me it does. I do have an ipod and a laptop,and cellphone and camera, and things like that but sometimes they just make me so mad because when they act up because I can't figure out how to fix them. At least back then you didn't have to worry about spending hundreds of dollars to fix something that was broken.

I am a college student and I just can not afford to fix and Ipod or camera that brakes, no matter how much I love it. Back 20 or 30 years ago if something broke you really did not worry about, you just bought another one and go about your day. Things weren't that expensive back then so you could go and buy you another one of what ever broke.

Technology is just so complicated now. Like I said I love all the technology that is out now,but it is just so hard to figure out and it is just so expensive. Call me old fashion but I just think that we should go back to the way that life use to be before all this fancy stuff came out. I just think that it would make life so much more easier and less expensive. You have got to think,when you but things like and Ipod or camera then you have also got taxes,and in Canada things get high. Like I said lets just all go back to being simple. That would make life so much easier.

PS: I am not friends with technology,so this is why I wrote this blog.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about wanting to go back to a pre-technological time...and I would agree, but only if I could take my iphone with me :D

    ReplyDelete