Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 9, 2010

My Cry Pets.


OK so this is going to sound a little weird but just go with it. I have many pets like I have said in many of my post. They are all very special to me and I love them all . They are just all so beautiful and full of spirt. I have cats and 2 dogs. I have a couple of cats that I have grown up with. They just understand me and I understand them. Because I don't have children of my own, they almost act like my children. They have always been a part of my family, and always will be.

It is just like this one cat that I have. I always called him my cry kitty. The reason I call him my cry kitty is because,every time I get upset or I start to cry he always comes up on my lap, and just stay's there.In a way he is kind of like a dog or at least he acts like it sometimes. I have had him for a while and I really just think that we understand each other. Now it is not like he talks or anything,but he can tell when I need him to come up on my lap and lay there.

I have two dogs as well and they are the same way. The difference between him and my cats are that the dogs know as soon as I come through the door if I have had a bad. It is like they can sense it. Maby they can , who know really. Every time I have a bad day and start to tear up they always come up on my lap and start to give me kisses. That always helps me when I have had a bad day.

I guess what I am trying to get at,is that, animals are great creatures. They are god's gift to us and we to be thankful for them. I know that my pets may not be able to talk,but I know they can sense when I need them,and I can tell when they need me. It's almost like people, once you live with someone or and animal for so long they become part of you. They become part of your family. Like I said, maby I sound crazy, and who knows maby I am in a way, but I just think that your pets can tell how you are feeling and sense when you need them. I am so glad that I have my pets I don't know what I would do without them. I love my babies and I always will, each and every one of them. So be thankful for the time that you have with your pets,and spend as much time with them as possible with them.

PS: These are some of my kittens when they were born, I have a few more but they don't like there pictures being taken.

PS: Also the white cat up top is the one I call my cry kitty. His name is Twiches. He is the one I usually cry on if my dogs are playing in the house somewhere.

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you. My dogs, and particularly my dog Max, are definitley part of the family. I can always count on Max kisses and snuggles whenever I'm having a bad dag. Cool post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ruth yeah like I said animals are good in figuring out how you are feeling. i like your post as well. Wow seems like everyone is writting about animals and pets today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what I was thinking this morning as well. I wrote mine last night and set it to post this morning. Guess we all have those special little folks in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I guess we do.I think that it just shows that we all got big hearts and we all love animals

    ReplyDelete