Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Update Story.


So yesterday I wrote a post called "The Mad World". In it I talked about how bad of a day I was having and just complaining about my life.I have had time to think that post over and the more I thought about it, the more I realized all I was doing was feeling sorry for myself, which didn't help my problem at all.

I mean I don't know what came over me. Yeah, everyone has their bad day, and everyone is going to have a bad day once in a while,but what I have learned and though more of is that when you have a bad day you should not dwell on it and just let it go. So today, I decided that I was going to make the best out of today,no matter what happened.

As far as the problem that I was having with my friends, I decided to talk to them and to tell them how I feel. I mean I just thought that they should know how they hurt me. One of my friends made up with me. We just both agreed that it was stupid to fight and now we are friends again. I told her that I did not want one little think to end a friendship that has lasted for a very long time and because our friendship is something that is very near and dear to me. As for the other friends,well we still got some things to work out,but I am sure that our friendship will get stronger over time.

Like I said,I am going to make the best out of today and everyday from now on,It doesn't mean that I will never have a bad day again,but it means that next time I know how to embrace it and make it into a good day. I figure life is what you make it,and it can be good or it can be bad,but only you can decide that for yourself,no one else can make that choice for you. So now I am just going to take life day by day and handle one thing at a time.

PS:I want to think everyone that commented on my post yesterday,and for the kinds words that were said. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see your making the positive choice! It's not always easy, but it's always more fun in the long run.

    ReplyDelete