Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Tasty Treat.


I try to stay healthy,I really do but sometimes I slip up a little bit and I just have to have that tasty treat (like we all do sometimes.) Every since I can remember I have always loved sweet things to eat. When I was little I use to love my grandmother's home made apple dumplings. They were so good and just they best thing I think there was to eat. Now, she makes her famous donuts that are just so good,and sweet.

They are just the best things ever and I love them so much. I look forward to her making them every time I come home from college. Sometimes she even sends them to me in a package at school so I don't miss out on them,which is so awesome of her to do.

When I was little, I use to help her make them. They have always been homemade so they taste so much better than what you would get at the store.It is kind of a tradition for her and me now to make them.Like I have said I love to be in the kitchen so when I get to make these donuts with her it just makes me really happy and it makes me forget about my day.

Someday,I hope to pass the recipe down to my children like my grandmother has done to me.
It is just so special to make and plus yummy at the same time. Everybody has that special comfort food and mying are her donuts. So my question of the day is what is your special comfort food,or special food that you look forward to when you come home from college or a trip? All I know is that I can not eat my special comfort food a lot because of me being on a diet 24/7 and because I try to stay as health as possible, but if I wasn't trying to do any of that I would eat all of those yummy donuts. Trust Me On This One.

No comments:

Post a Comment