Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 2, 2010

The Packing Worries.

Have you ever packed for a trip and just thought to yourself that you are going to forget to bring something or forget that you are going to do something for the trip.Well that is how I am today. Like I told you all in a previous post, I am going to the beach with my boyfriend. We are leaving one day earlier than my family than they are coming the next day, to spend time with us. I am very excited for the trip and excited to spend time with him and my family,but I just have a feeling that I am forgetting to either do something for the trip or that I am forgetting to pack something for the trip.

I hate that I have this feeling.I wish I could figure out what it is that I am forgetting ,but for the life of me I can't figure out what it is. Did I forget to pack extra clothes,no brought them,or maby it was that I forget to book the hotel, no can't be that, I did that yesterday,so what is it? Maby it could be that I am forgetting to do something around the house before I go,no can't be that either, I have done everything that needs to be done. Man I wish I could figure out what it is. I hope it is noting important or big. I don't think that it is anything horrible that I am forgetting,probably something small. I have packed,packed a second time, and re-packed, I am packing right now as I write this blog. I just like to make sure that I am not forgetting anything. With me it doesn't matter how many times I re-pack I still end up forgetting something.

I don't know why in this world I think twice about the things I have packed. I am always thinking twice about things,and packing is no exception's. Why do I do that? I don't thing that I am the only one that does though. I am sure that there is other people in the world that thinks twice about things,and especially about packing. I can't be the only one,can I? I hope not,really I do. I don't want to be the only worry wart. Well maby it is really nothing that I am forgetting . Maby I am just so worried about this vacation , that I just think that I just think I forgot something. Who know with my mind I never know. It is hard to tell with me. Hopefully it is nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment