Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 19, 2010

Money, Money, Money.


Money can buy you a lot of things, and I do mean a lot. It can buy you clothes, and a nice home,and a car, and even trips around the world(which is great,by the way) but one thing money can't buy you is happiness.

Money can't buy you the time that is shared with your family, or the laughs that you share with your family,or a great job, or the happy memories that you and your friends have. No matter how important money is to our everyday lives it's not everything, no matter what we all might think sometimes.True, money can seem like it can make everything better in an instant,but sometimes it just makes it worse.

What I mean, is that sometimes you will be in a situation where you can't worm your way out of it just by using. With me, I have always felt like I would never trade a life time of memories and exciting times with my family for money,not even in a million years. Like I said money can get you a lot of things and is important in everyday life, but it can't buy you happiness.

I think that the way to get true happiness in this crazy world of ours is just to be with the people we love, and not put so much care on money. Just be happy that we have all got the basic things in life like a roof over our heads,and clothes on our backs,and that you are together as a family. It's kind of weird, but I think of everybody who reads my blogs a a big part of my life. And I would not trade any of my life or this blogging world for all the money in the universe. This right here is something that can't be taken away for anything.

PS: The reason that I wrote this blog,was because I was inspired. You know when I first can into this whole blogging world, I did not know what to think. Was it a good thing or a bad thing, honestly I didn't know. Now since I have gotten more into it I simply love it. So I just want to think everyone who visits my blog and reads them. I also really want to think Ruth over at Phooling Around for checking out my blog and the ladies over at The Middle Ages for doing the same thing. Again thank you all so much, this is a place where I can be myself and express who I am as a person so for that I say thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment