Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 30, 2010

The Mad World.


Every person goes through a time in their life where it just seems like the world is turning it's back on you. It seems like today the world has turned it's back on me and now it's mad at me forever. Now I know that it seems like I keep talking about how bad my life is,but it's not that it is a bad life at all,it just seems like things in it keep getting messed up. I think for me I just have to figure out who I am as a person and what I am about and also figure out how to get things back on track.

I have always tried to think of the glass being half full instead of half empty, in other words I am always trying to look at the world as positive,but sometimes like today, it seems like things are not going so positive.One of the reasons why my day is not going so positive, is because, I had made plans with two of my friends that I had know for a great while, and both of them cancelled of me because I would not do the things that they wanted me to do and they cancelled on me at the last minute, which made it 10 times worse. This is why I tend not to get to close to people because they always go away from me and I just can't stand up for myself. Actually one of the only people that actually has stayed near me and that has not gone away from me, is my boy friend (God Bless Him)

I am just very stressed as well today. Maby it is because of work, or because of I have got a lot on my plate, but it is just a bad day today. I really hate being like this but I just don't know how to fix it. I am so mad at my so called friends for leaving me, I should be use to it but I just am not and I am mad at the world for putting this all on me. I mean I hate to complain I really do but I don't know what else to do about it. I just feel like telling the world ''Stop and hold on while, I catch my breath").

Right now all I feel like doing is just climbing up in my bed and giving up for the day,but I know that I can't do that because then I am showing the world that it has won and I refuse to show the world that it defeated me. This is just a bad day for me, but I am sure that it will get better as it goes along(hopefully). So if anybody has any advice for me on what I should do about my problems please tell me what to do, because I give up. Today I just feel like I should sit a cry because right now I am in a sea of emotions and at a loss for words.

5 comments:

  1. -hug!- hope things start going better!

    :D (hmmmm.......insert something clever, and funny here)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the hug I need it right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for caring, at least someone cares.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can think of at least one person who always cares :D

    I've just been trying to stay positive lately. Remember the post Deb and Barb put up a while back about Mickey and Donald attitudes. I'm working on being Mickey no matter what comes my way. I think it's helping me be a bit more optimistic. Still get frustrated, but I try to give people the benefit of the doubt most of the time. They're probably going through stuff I know nothing about or have in the past, and it could be influencing the way they're acting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I remember that post. I am trying to be A Mickey and I have always tried to be A Mickey. It is just a bad day I guess but towmorry will be better I know.

    ReplyDelete