Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Look That Killed The 90's.


I grew up in the 90's, back then it was blue jean dresses,and well just a lot of blue jean clothes. I wore little blue jean jumpers and pretty little pink shirts, and of course I had my hair in pig tails with bangs. Yeah to say the least I was a little weird. That was the 90's though so what can you expect.Now I am not saying that there was anything wrong with the 90's, but the looks that were back then you know would not cut it now.

The styles were just so different back then,sometimes I just don't get the trends. I really don't. Is it just me or is it other people too that just don't get fashion? Maby I should explain. Like I was telling you when I was growing up in the 90's it was a lot of blue jean skirts and even blue jean dresses, they had those tight pants, you know the ones that I am talking about, the ones that came down and were so tight around the ankles. The ones that made you feel like they were hugging your ankles. Those are the ones I am talking about,and yes I had many pairs of them,and would wear them to school,proudly. I was little what did I know. Now,what is weird to me is that some of those styles are back into fashion. Now I am not talking about the piggy tails, or those dreaded blue jean dresses,but things like those skinny jeans, the ones that hug your ankles, seem to be back into style.

I thought they would go when the 90's went out, and they did for a while, but it seems now that some of the styles that were back in the 90's are coming back in . I am not sure why they are coming back in,but they are. Now with me if a trend goes out,I just don't wear it anymore,but now that some of those trends from the 90's are back I am starting to wear them again. Like the skinny pants and the blue jean skirts. If you really think about it ladies, those kind of jeans can be really cute if you match them up with a cute pair of heels and a shirt,well maby that is just me. Anyways, I guess what I am trying to get across is this, fashion and trends were different back then and they have come along away since then,but some of those trends are coming back and are staying for good this time. You can never tell, fashion is crazy now days .

PS:This video shows what some people would wear back in the 90's. It shows some of the styles I was talking about in my blog.This is a show that I use to watch back in the 90's everyday called Saved By The Bell. Enjoy and look at the styles and see what I am talking about.




No comments:

Post a Comment