Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 5, 2010

Home Sweet Home.


Home, that is such a great a word. It's a word that means so many different things and has so many different meanings. It could mean a place where you live (which it usually means) or it could be a place where you were born. For me it means a place that I can come back to when I come back from a trip or college. I love my home it is so great. It is such a great feeling to me when I am away and I come back from a trip and I get to relax in my house. It's kinda weird now,because when I was younger I never really appreciated my home, I just though it was a place that I went to after school. Now I finally really appreciate it. Now I know what it really means to me and how great it can be

Allow me to explain just a little more. I just got back from a trip to the beach. I love the beach like I have said many times in many of my post. It was a wonderful trip. We had so much fun. We stayed for the weekend and it was just amazing,(and when I say we I mean my boyfriend and I). We went to the beach and swam out in the ocean. We body boarded(or at least I tried),we swam and laughed like crazy. Then we went to sit in the sand at night and had lunch on a blanket, and then we watched the fire works, which were amazing and he held me close and it was just the most amazing feeling to me, ever. Then we went dancing after the beach and went back to the hotel and went to bed. To say the least it was amazing. So it's not that I did not have a good time,but it was just a long trip. It felt like we had been away from the house forever and today I am in a little bit of pain because I got sun burned and it really hurts. I get burnt so easy.

I was just so happy to be home with my pets and just get back into the nor
mal everyday routine. Sometimes when you go away you forget about the normal routine of life. When you go home it's kinda hard to get back into that everyday life style. It is just good to be back, and relax in my home, and be out of the hot hot weather. It was such an amazing trip and I do miss the water there,but I am glad to be back to work and back in Canada with my family,and friends. Now all I can say is "Home Sweet Home" (AND THANK GOD FOR IT).

No comments:

Post a Comment