Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Gift Of No Return.


Have you every gotten that you really wanted or that meant a lot to you? I know I have. One of the gifts that I got this year for my 20th birthday meant a lot to me. The gift did not mean a lot to me because it was expensive or because of how big or small it was. It meant a lot to me because of the person that gave it to me and that it came from the heart.

Now I have gotten a lot of gifts over the year. Things that my family has gotten for me or has put together for me, like a memory album or a dvd of our life together but this year the one thing that I got for my birthday was a coin book. Now I know that sounds a little weird,but it was special to me. The reason that it was so special,was because first of all is because my grandfather gave it to me, and I have said many times that both him and my grandmother are just so special to me. The second reason that it was so special to me is because, my grandfather had been collecting those coins since I was really little. See he is the kind of person that will collect a lot of different things and will save them till people get older and the give them to different people. My whole life he has always collected different coins and different kinds of money .That is his thing you know. So on my 20th birthday he gave me a book filled with these different coins and different pieces of money in it. Like I said maby people think this is weird but to me it wasn't.

This is something that he had been collecting since I was little very little. This is something that I can look back on and think wow my grandfather made this for me. This is a present that I can never return and would never want to return. I love this book of coins and it means the world to me because my grandfather gave it to me. He even has more coins that has collected over the years. So I will have plenty more coin books to come after this. This gift didn't come from the store,but from his heart.

The thing that I am trying to tell people is that, the special things in life's doesn't come from the store but from the heart. It comes from people that means the most to you. This is one of the best gifts that I could have gotten, and I will never forget where it came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment