Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 10, 2010

If I Could Turn Back Time.


Have you ever wished that you could turn back time. Well, I know I have, and that's what Im wishing now. I wish that I could go back and fix my matake's in life or turn back time so I could go back and do the things that I should have done when I was younger but was to afraid to do.

Lately I have been feeling like I have been missing out on life. I feel like there are just so many things that I should have done and just haven't done. They are just simple things, like giving my great grand parents one last hug before they passed on, or going on vacations with my friends, or even getting close to people because I am afraid they will all go away and a forget about me. It's just simple things like that. Now, I know that I can't really turn back time but, it would be so cool if I could. If I could turn back time, I would say good bye to my great grandparents that I did not get to say good bye too, I would also fix some problems that I had at my previous job, also I would try to figure out why in this world I am so afraid to get near people, and fix that so that I can be near people without being afraid that they will run.

I know that at people might think that you can't turn back time so why even write about it, but to me these are just things that I have always wanted to chance. Maby if I could turn back time and change these things,in my life than my life would be different. In what way I am not sure, maby I could get a little closer that I fixed these things and have more confidence in my life, what ever the reason my be it would just feel good to me and I would not have to feel like I missed out.

I had a friend say to me that we all have things that we want to go back and change in life, but since that isn't possible why dread on it. Why think bad about yourself, she told me,and that it only brings your self confidence down and that those things are in the past so leave it there. She also said "Why try to change the past, why not live in the future. I had not though of it that way. Why am I trying to change the past when I can't,right? I think that I am going to take her advice, and try not to change the past and instead try to live in the future and live it right and make up for my mistakes. That is all anybody can do right?





3 comments:

  1. I agree with you on wishing I could change a few things in my past, pretty sure we all do. I like what you said at the end about using the past to help you with your future. I think that's what it's all about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thanks btw, this post helped me make a decision about something I've been needing to do, but putting off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks glad I could help. And you also hada great post by the way.

    ReplyDelete