Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 26, 2010

Out With The Old And In With The New.


It use to be when I turned on my tv I would see older show like "The Andy Griffith Show " or "Gilligan's Island" or some of the older cartoons that use to come on like "Thomas The Tank Engine" or "Loony Tunes" shows like that, now when I turn on my tv and flip through the channels I see a lot of show that shouldn't be on. Now we have shows with a lot of cursing and screaming in them, you also have show with a lot of violence and sex in them.

I watch my friends children sometimes and I can't even let them watch tv half of the time because of whats on the television. It is sad that we can't even watch tv without worrying about what is going to be on.

Now I am not saying that shows can not have a little bit of cursing and violence and things like that in it,but I think that if we are going to allow things like that then we need to put a rating on those shows so we don't have younger children watching them and learning the wrong things.

Like I have said, I am old fashion so I like the older shows anyways. I like a lot of shows that are on TV Land and older cartoons(Yes I still watch Cartoons,What can I say, I am a kid at heart). Recently I have been addicted to another show, and yes it is so good,a must see show. What is the show you ask,well the show is "Little Mosque On The Prairie". I never miss an episode,ever. It may not be an older show but it is so good,if you have not see it you should.

Anyways,all I am saying is that we need to bring back the classics's show,and take out some of the show that have a lot of bad things in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment