Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 12, 2010

The Hour Glass Figure.


Today I was inspired to do this post for many reasons. The real reason that I want to do this post is because, today I was watching tv when I seen a show come on and it was talking about how you should look and dress for your body type. This show really got me thinking. It got me thinking about how we all come in different shapes and sizes.

There is no such thing as the perfect body, even know that some people may think differently .We should be proud of who we are. We have all heard the words fat, or thick or skinny. I hate how those words. To me it is like someone is holding those words over our heads, just because of what we look like.

We all come in different shapes and sizes, and we should be proud of who we are as people and not worry about what size or shape we are. This world is focused on shape. Think about it. When I turn on my tv I always see shows like, "America's Next Top Model" or "Celebrity Fit Club" or different shows like that. It is shows like that make people's self confidence go down. Not everybody can or will ever have the same body type or size so why even worry and think about it 24/7. I am not saying that you should be un healthy and not exercise and not stay in shape. I mean I work out every day, but I am not afraid to say that even with me working out for at lease 4 hours everyday at my gym, I don't have the perfect shape. Let's just put it this way I am here to say that I am not a size 0 nor would I want to be.

I don't think that men worry about this as much as women do. I mean I know that men also like to say in shape, but if they put on a little extra weight or lose their figure they don't freak about it. Ladies we tend to care a little more about it. I have done it too. When I would gain a few pounds I would freak out because I was afraid that I would lose my figure. With all these shows about weight and people on tv saying what shape you should be it is hard not to be concerned about it.

I just feel like everybody should be happy with who they are and not be so worried with what we look like all the time. Not everybody is going to have that hour glass figure. So just be happy. Don't ever try to be someone that you are not. If you are not an hour glass figure so what.
We got enough in this world to worry about without having to worry about how big or small we are. So just be true to your self, and be happy with your body. I know that I am. And don't listen to what other people say about your body. The only thing that matters is that you are happy with yourself and that you have confidence in yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment