Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 16, 2010

Two Sides To Ever Story.


This morning I woke to the sound of my phone ringing. I got a phone call from a friend who I have been friends with for so many years. When I answered the phone it was her. She was very mad and upset, and for some reason I am the one that people come to when they are upset and mad, which I feel very honored about. She was up set because she had a fight with another friend of hers and she just did not know what to do about it. She was saying that basically her side was right and not her friends. I simply told her that there is two sides to every story and even if she did not want to, she needed to call her friend to try and work things out and listen to her side of things instead of just thinking that her side is the right side. Eventually they worked things out.

There is always two sides to every story. It doesn't matter what the situation may me, there is always another side to everything. That is just a life lesson right there. It was tough to me when I was younger, and it is a piece of information that I will pass on to my kids.

In my friends case, she was just thinking that her side was the only side, when indeed that was not the case at all. When you get into cases like my friend did you have got to listen to the other person's side of the story as well. Not only can that help you figure out a solution to the problem, but that can also help you along the way in life( which I have learned, a lot about).


I believe that the faster people realize that there is two sides to every story the faster it helps people out. You can not always be right all the time, no matter how much we might like to think so sometimes. There is times that we all have to be wrong ,which works out for the best sometimes. So the next time that you are in a tough spot with someone of something, just remember to listen to what the other person has to say, and that there is always another side of the story.




2 comments:

  1. So true, Lyndsie. Your friend is very lucky she has you by her side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,I am also very lucky to have her as a friend

    ReplyDelete