Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Land Of No Return.



This is going to be a really weird post,but just go with me on this one because, I am agitated with this. Now I have a lot of clothes. When I say, a lot I do mean a lot of clothes but it seems when I wash my clothes I lose them. I have no idea how but I do and is so irritating to me.

It is not so much my shirts or pants or anything like that comes up missing it is mostly my socks and I can't figure out where they go. I try and do the right thing and wash my clothes everyday. When I wash clothes I always put my things in a basket and bring them over to my wash area and put my socks together so they don't get lost in the washer.Then when the clothes are all done and I go to pull them out I can only find one sock.

Where do they all go? Does my washer eat them or do they go to some weird land that I am not aware of and if that is the case why don't all my socks go there instead of just one of them? I just don't know. I bet I spend at least 100 to 150 dollars on just socks a year and I can't seem to find them. I am starting to think that my wash area is some weird land like the land of no return or something like that.

It is so bad that I have started to were mixed matched socks(which I don't mind). Actually I would prefer to wear mixed matched sock. I just don't have the time or the energy to go through and match up socks. I hate doing that it bugs me like no other when I have to sit there and just match them up.

I never have the time so I just grab the first two socks I see and where them. I eventually find the lost socks but it takes me forever and the funny thing is that when I find them they are never in the wash where they should be they are always in strange place. So one piece of advice for anyone who has trouble with the same thing I do keep,them together so you will not have to were mixed matched ones.

PS: This is what I mean when I say that I have lot of sock but can't find any matches. See I told you this was going to be a weird post.

2 comments:

  1. Same thing happens to my socks! I blame in on the sock elves which roam my apartment. I just try to find two that are the same style and go with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too.See where you have a sock elf I have a washer that eats my socks in my apartment

    ReplyDelete