Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Crazy Product World.


There are so many new and exciting products out now days. Actually, you basically have a product to help you with everything. You have products out now that help you with getting dressed, or with cooking or talking on you cell phone, or even with your pets, ect. So I have been asking my self, Is our world really getting that lazy?

Think about it, with these new inventions all around us, all we really have to do is just sit and let the inventions take care of it the rest . I really hope that we are not getting this lazy, because if we are than this world has got a lot to worry about. It's just like the other day, I got this book in the mail. Yeah you know the ones I am specking of. The ones that are just filled with crap and useless junk that really no ones needs. Anyways, I was looking in one of those books when I came across an invention that just made me giggle. It was basically a stick to help people put their shoes on. It just made me laugh so hard, because I am sitting there thinking,"WOW, what has the world come to now days if people can't even put on their on shoes".

My second question is, where in the world do people come up with these silly things? I mean do these inventors just sit at home and think to them self's" I think that I am going to make something today that just makes people more lazy".

Why do we have to have all these new things? I mean, why can't we just do things the old fashion way like we use to. Now, please don't get me wrong, I am not saying that every new invention is bad. I have seen some things that would be good to have, but come one do we really need things like"The Potty Patch" for you animals to go potty in your house. Come on now, I mean really, here's an idea take your animal out side to go potty. I just feel like we really do not need all these things. Instead we need to go back, to doing things the old fashion way. We don't need to change all these things in life.

We don't need a lazy world, really we don't. What we need is a world that is filled with people that have a lot energy and are full of life. If we keep making up these silly inventions, than we are all going to become lazy. So I have one thing to say to these inventors" STOP Making These Things, No body wants them". Maby it's just me that feels this way. I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment