Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Great Beyond.



Have you ever just sat out side and looked up at the clouds, and stars at night? I love to do that. When I am looking up at the sky I always just think of it like a piece of art. Actually in a way it almost is. It is just so beautiful and can take away any stress that you may have had for that day.

When I was little I use to lay on the grass and look up and try to make different shapes and objects with the clouds. It was fun to just look up and see what I could see. I still like to do that to this day. Except now I like to go out when it's night time and look up at the star's and try to find different groups of stars,like the Big Dipper and the Little Dipper and different cluster like that. When I look up and see the clouds It just really calms me down and makes me think about different things that I have going on in my life and also makes me appreciate my life that much more.

Like I said I don't know what it is about the clouds and star's that are so calming to me, but it is. I have always been fascinated with them. Even when I was in school I took astronomy that way I could know more about the stars. To me it's almost like reading a good book and not wanting to put it down because it is so good. When I look up at the clouds and sky it is the same thing, I don't want to ever stop look up because it seems to me when I look up I can see past the stars and it all just seems so good to me.

So here is my advice( I know, I got a lot of advice, but just go with me on this one.) When you have the time or have had a bad day or even just for fun go outside and look up. See what you can see. Make it a family thing and enjoy each other's time together. Who know you might be surprise about what all you think about and see. So give it a try, and see what you see.



2 comments:

  1. I definitley know what you mean about finding peace by looking at the stars or clouds. I do the same thing when I'm having a difficult day. I like to look at the stars and think about the vastness of the universe and how cool it is that even though I'm just one person, I can still make a difference. (I know, I'm a nerd, but what can you do?!?)I've been a person of faith my entire life as well, and though I've been going through a bunch of doubt lately, there's just something about looking up and the possibility of there being something/someone out there greater than myself that is just fascinating. Plus, it's a pretty view,especially at sunset :)

    Cool Post! Diggin' the blog setup, background, and such. Don't get frustrated, you'll pick up more readers along the way. (You have more than me btw).

    ReplyDelete
  2. And just to let you know. I don't think your a nead. I do wounder the same thing when I look up the sky and stars. and I know what you mean when you say you say your have been going thorgh a lot of doubt lately.Lately I have been down on my luck and sometimes I just wounder if my life is ever going to pick up and be happy again. When I LOOK UP at the star's it is so peaceful and for just a couple of minuites I feel like I don't have a care in the world. I am just lost in a sea of stars you know.

    ReplyDelete