Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 23, 2010

That's Who I am.


There are somethings that I have told you all about myself,but I bet you all don't know everything about me. Everybody always says that I am a hard women to figure out and that they can not figure out who I am, well with this post I am going to tell the world who I am, and I am going to do it proudly.

If I had to describe myself in just a couple of paragraphs I would say that I am a 20 year old women who is going to a university where I where graduate in 2 more years. I would also say that I am an animal lover of all kinds, animals are always great to have around.

I have always been the girl who has never had anything handed to her. I have always had to fight for everything that I have gotten in my life. I am an only child and I actually chose to be that way, I am actually am very happy that way and always have been.

I have grown up to be a good,strong person. I grew up that way because of the way my family raised me.It is something that I am very proud of and that makes my family very happy.

I almost thing of my self as a super women(as should every women). In the morings I go to work and school and try to spend a little time with my family and boyfriend before we both have to go back to school. Then by nights I am a writer and a girl friend to my by boyfriend of 9 years.

So you tell me, do you really think that I am that hard to figure out? I am just a person like anybody else in this crazy world of ours and that is all I ever want to be,no more, no less. I am may not be a wild women and I may think older that I sometimes am,but that is because I have grown up all my life like that. I have a great life and I would not change any part of it for a million dollars....

PS:If you have any question that you would like to know about me or just anything that you want to know please let me know and I will be happy to answer it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment