Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

To Judge Or Not To Judge.


I have a quote that I live by each and every day, it helps me everytime I start to judge my self my quote is "You are your own worst critic". I don't know how many people agree with that but I know that I sure do. I never use to judge my self this hard so why do I do it now? When I was younger my grandparents and great grandparents use to tell me that I could do it , and that is all they would have to tell me and I would believe them and not think a second time about it. Now if someone tells me that, I still sit there and think to myself "is that true, can I really do it, or are they just telling me that to make me feel better.

I know that maby I should not judge myself so hard but i do, and i think that sometimes we all judge our selfs like that sometimes. I really do think though that my quote is true. You are the one who judges your self the hardest. Yeah I know that other people my judge you and say things like they know your life,but those are only words, and you know the old quote"sticks and stones my brake my bones,but words my never hurt me". When we judge our selfs it's like the words are written in stone and we can never get away from them, well that's how I feel at least. Just like the other day, I was doing a paper for school. I knew that I had written it right, I knew that I had,but yet I still judged myself. I was criticing my self because I though well nobody is going to like it or I am going to get a bad review on it, and I got an "A" on it and a great review on it.

I think that is why I say I live by my quote "You are your own worst critic". I don't like to judge my self or to think twice about something that I do. I have gotten a lot better now that I have entered collage. I think that collage has made me relize that you can't always judge your self cause if you keep doing it then you will judge your self your your whole life, and you will never get anything accomplished. I even have that quote posted up in my house and room. Now everytime that I start to be too hard on my self all I have to do is look up at that quote and think to my self that I am doing it right and not to think twice about what I am doing too. I also know that I have family to tell me what a good job I am doing. I love having the support of my family. Thank God that they are behind me with everything that I do. Isn't family great.

No comments:

Post a Comment