Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dream On.


Is there ever a place that you have wanted to visit. I am talking about a place that you could have never see you self going,and still can't see your self going. Well I know for me I have always wanted to travel. I love to to travel, I really do. I think that it is so amazing getting out there, and seeing the world for yourself instead of in magazines or on television. When I was really little I always told my grandparents that I wanted to go travel and see the world, and that when I grew up I was going to be something that I could see the world.
If I could visit one place It would be either Scotland, or Ireland. I think that both of theses place's would be great. I would like to visit Scotland just because I think it would be so cool to see the people their and what they are like and also how there land is different from ours. I think that the reason that I would like to visit Ireland is because first of all I heard that it is just breath taken there and also because I heard that they have some amazing food their. I don't know that I will ever get to see those place,but I can always dream. At least I know that I have a dream. I think that everyone should have a dream like that sometime in there life like that.

I know that there is a lot of places out there that I would like to visite and I am sure they are all amazing . And who knows I may get to them through my life. I never know really before I try. I think that this is another point that I am trying too make. Never give up on your dreams. Weather it is traveling around the world, or trying to be something that you have always wanted to be . No matter what your dream is you should never give up on it. That is what my grandparents have always told me and that is what I tell myself now. And now I know never to give up on something that I have dreamed about .

No comments:

Post a Comment