Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 3, 2010

At The End Of The Tunnel.


Today while I was in class we had a talk about some of the events that have happened in 2010. Then while we were talking about it,it got me thinking about how this year has just flown by.

It feels like we just started this year and really it is almost the end of the year. I can't believe that it is September already. It blows my mind to think how fast this year has gone by. I mean can you believe that in 3 mounts that it will be 2011. That is just so weird to me.

It's kind of weird but I feel like for some reason this year has been a little bit of a better year than 2009 year was. The first part of 2010 wasn't the best time in my life. I mean with my grandfather and grandmother being sick it wasn't the greatest time in my life,but the year has really turned it's self around for me. I know it's kind of weird to have a favorite year but I actually do have a favorite year. It is a mix between the last part of last year and this year.

Even know that this year did not start out great it has really turned it's self around and been great. I know that it is not 2011 yet,but it will soon be and it is just really amazing to me. I just feel like we should take the time to appreciate everything and everybody around us,because life goes by so quickly and so fast . You know I really never thought about how time fly's. Now I know what people mean when the say something like "Time Fly' s" Now I know that they mean that time really does fly byin an instant.

No comments:

Post a Comment