Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 13, 2010

The Fall Upon Us.


Well Fall is finally coming. This is the season for baked goods and pretty colors,and that little nip in the air that I just love. Fall is also the time for candy which means Halloween is going to be upon us very soon. I love to give out candy and see all the little kids dressed up in their costumes. It brings back so many memories of when I would dress up as a child and go treating.

Like I was saying I really like the fall,it's not my favorite season,my favorite season is winter but I do like fall. I like fall because fall is when you get to start making all those amazing smelling baked goods,like pumpkin pie,or pumpkin rolls(Which are amazing). It's also the time where you get to look forward to the holidays to start. First Halloween,then Thanksgiving,then in winter Christmas and New Years Eve,And New Years Day so we have a lot of holiday to get to look forward too.

I just love the colors of fall as well. I love to see all the leaves fall off the tree's and I love when I go out side and get to feel that little bit of nip in the air. It's just enough of a cool wind where you need a light jack and sneakers . Me I where flip flops all year long, that or go bare foot,but that is just me.

Fall is a great season. It has so many positive things about it. I think that Halloween is a big thing for me. That is one of the main reasons why I like it. I get to decorate the house(I am a big decorator and hand out candy on Halloween candy. My first Halloween costume was a vampire. I had the fangs and cape. I loved it. So what was your all's first costumes?

2 comments:

  1. My parents dressed me up like a pupkin for my first Halloween. I have no memory of the event, but alas my dad has the photographic evidence...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont worry my family does too of me.

    ReplyDelete