Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 20, 2010

Give Me That Look.


Does anybody else get embarrassed when your parents or grandparents get out the old pictures of when you were a child to show your family or in my case my boy friend? Well I do.

I remember the first time my boyfriend came over to my grandparents to eat dinner with them and me. Right after dinner the first thing they did was started showing him the old baby photo's and home made dvd's of when I was little.

That has to be the one of the most embarrassing things that I have ever had to go through. Me sitting with my face as red as Rodolph's nose,watch my boy looking at these photo's and laughing at them. There is nothing more embarrassing to a child when your boyfriend or girl friend comes over and your parents or who ever show them your baby photo's and dvd's and even worse,your naked baby photo's .

I wasn't the worst looking child growing up..... Actually growing up I was very cute and adorable if I do say so my self. I just didn't like having my picture taken at all and I still don't. I should be use to it by now just because I get my picture taken all the time with friends and family but I still hate when I have to have them done.

Our Parents don't do this to hurt us or embarrass us,Well defiantly not hurt us. I just think that they like to do this so that our other half can see what we were like growing up. It's kind of mean I think to do this and for me so embarrassing but I got to think of it this way,at least it's not the naked baby photos.Those are so much more embarrassing. We all have those photo's that we just hate of our self's. I don't like my photos but at least we have them. It's memories that last a life time and that keep growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment