Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Late Night Confessions.


Tonight is going to be a kind of short post because well,I am beat and I just want to hang out on my bed and maby fall asleep. Tonight's post is going to be different. Tonight's post is going to be about things that are on my mind,I have a whole list of things so sit back and hold on tight,cause it's going to be a long list.

1.) The first thing that is on my mind is, how is it that when I am in line somewhere it takes me forever to get through the line. The reason that it takes me forever to get through lines is because people can't decide anything these day. Here's an idea people don't be so picky. Just get what you need and be done with it.

2.)Why is it that when I meet a new person for the first time I feel so shy?Why can't I just feel well,normal?Maby it's just me,but I always do. That and I never know what to say to people sometimes.

Well isn't this funny, I can't think of anything else that is on my mind tonight. I surprised myself,I didn't have as much on mind that I thought I did. Well any ways,thanks for listing.I promise toworry's post will be so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment