Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Wishing,Wishing,Wishing.


Ok,so I know that I'm guilty of this,we all are once in a while,wishing the week away. The other day at work I was listening to the radio when I heard some people talking about this. They were saying that people everyday wish the week away. It doesn't matter for what reason or what your doing through the week,we all one time or another wish the week away.

The question they were asking is why?Why do people wish the week away,what is the reason behind it.

I'm as guilty of doing this as well as the next person.Sometimes I wish the week away 2 to 3 times a week. Think about it. Mondays everyone hates because well it's just Monday. Tues,Ok but no prize,Wed,well their is nothing to be said about Wed,Thur ok,well getting their, Fri is great because it's the start of the weekend,Sat is the greatest time, that is the time where you should spend it with your family and friends,Sundays is a day of rest and a day to get ready for Mondays when you have to get ready for work or in my case college again.

I don't think that we should wish the week away at all. I mean really we need to enjoy the week. We have to deal with it everyday of our lives so why not make the best of it. Yes,you may be tired and so existed that you feel like you can't go on with the week,but you have to so just make the best of it and get on with it. Stop trying to wish the week away and instead just have fun. Take it easy or at least try too,and that way you can have fun on Friday and Saturday.

My favorite day of the week is Saturday. I just love that day of the week for some reason. Yes,sometimes I have to work,but for me it is just a relaxing day of the week. The week can be bad but it can also be good. So try to stay of the positive side of the week and not on it's bad side.

No comments:

Post a Comment