Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Age Dosen't Matter.


For the past couple of weeks things have been well, to say the least quite interesting. See,I have a friend that I have known for at least 6 years if not longer. She is a good friend,but just like any friendship we tend to fuss and fight.What can I say were normal.

For the past couple of weeks she has been going through quite a lot. See she is having well,lets say issues to say the least with this new guy that she has been seeing. Now,I am not going to get all love crazy with this blog but for the past coupe of weeks she has been telling me about him. One of the problems that she is having with him is his age.Don't get me wrong it not like he is 20 or 30 years older than she is, he is only 5 years older than she is.

I am really not sure what the big deal is or anything. I mean it's not like she is going to marry the guy anytime soon,they just meet. I don't know why people and especially women have issues with age. I a
m not saying all women have this problem. Some women like for there other to be a little older. Me I think God that my boyfriend is a little older than I am. He is 22 and I am 20 so nothing horrible, but he is still older.

The way I think about it is this. Age is just a number. Yes I know we all get older but just like I said before,Age is just a number. It's nothing we can do about it, so we should just stop worrying about our age. Be proud of your age. Own It. Be happy with your age. We should not be so worried with age and instead look at our inner beauty, instead of a persons outer beauty.

I really have a great friend,and the way that I think of it is this. All friendships have little fights in them. You could be the best of friends and you still will fight. This is just a stepping stone in our path of friendship,and I know that once we get past this,we will be back and better than before.This one little fight is not going to brake up a friendship that has lasted us years.If this stops us from being friends than that tells me that our friendship was not the strongest in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment